Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

How One Lucky B*stard Makes A Six Figure Income


Seldom do I fall prey to captivating headlines amongst the sea of emails I get everyday. However, a title with this swear word probably did it for me. So I clicked on the email Adam Khoo (a Singaporean self-made millionaire) sent me on Jan 25 and intrigued, bought the e-book "Lucky Bastard" on impulse with my credit card. No stranger to Internet scams, I have forked out tons of money for useless junk. Yet I thought a small investment of over US17 is nothing for the millions I could make working only 4 hours a day - what the e-book promises.

Over the 1 week Lunar New Year break I got from work, I devoured the book. Internet marketing can be daunting and complex to the novice. Especially to some not so IT-savvy newbies like myself. I am happy I downloaded the book.

The author Adam Wong has managed to produce an Internet marketing how-to manual necessary for financial success in an organized, informative, witty manner. Written with a very
personal voice, readers will be able to easily interact with his experiences.

Far from being the university dropout he was, Adam Wong has become a wealthy and successful Internet entrepreneur. At the age of 25 years old, he was already making a six figure income working only 4 hours a day, the salary of some multinational CEOs. His book " Lucky Bastard" made it to the Sunday Times Bestsellers list (Singapore) for three weeks.

In the first chapter of "Lucky Bastard", he wasted no time in sharing with readers how he made over US10,011 in a little over 7 days, step by step. "Secrets Of Self-Made Millionaires sold more than one copy. It grossed over US$1,100 in the first 24 hours and eventually Secrets Of Self-Made Millionaires grossed US$10,011 in a little over seven days! To say that I was completely awestruck by what I had just achieved would be an understatement. To this day, that Secrets Of Self-Made Millionaires mini site I created nearly two years ago has now generated over US$70,000 in sales and still counting."

Chapter Two of the book is extremely informative for the 5 ways to make money on the Internet and the 4 steps to building a successful Internet business. Affiliate marketing (or selling other people's digital products for a high commission) is also covered in this chapter. For would be Internet entrepreneurs without their own products to sell, this section is a must read.
Readers will be able to follow the exact steps Adam undertook to create successful business from several of the models he presented in the book. The rest of the book is peppered with tips. Adam introduced the concept of internet market niches and how to search for potentially profitable ones.

In conclusion, this is the definitive blueprint for creating a successful web business - with or without your own product. From market identification, product creation, website design and web traffic management, each chapter of the book shows the steps and tools of setting up a successful web business. (And I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if I haven't tried the product myself.)

Hence, if one lucky b*stard like Adam Wong can do it, with the steps that he has just shown in his book, any reader will also be able to do it.

For more information on how to make a six figure income on the Internet, or as an extra source of income if you are not ready to quit the rat race, click on:
http://8104df2-dthezq1yaetzzbqr7b.hop.clickbank.net/

To your Success and Prosperity!

Gracy



No comments:

Post a Comment